|Mario Kart 8|
|System(s)||Nintendo Wii U|
Mario Kart 8 is a racing game and the eighth entry in the Mario Kart series. It was released in Japan on May 29th, 2014, and was released in North America and Europe a day after.
- Unlock all 14 Drivers
- Unlock all vehicle parts
- Unlock all Miiverse Stamps
- Beat all 8 Grand Prix cups in 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, Mirror Mode and 200cc with three stars. If you purchase the DLC, you must beat the four extra Grand Prix cups as well
- Beat all 32 Staff Ghosts in Time Attack mode
- Drivers are unlocked at random after getting a gold trophy in Grand Prix mode.
- Vehicle parts are unlocked every 50 coins, until you reach 1000 total coins, at which point they unlock every 100 coins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.